eBooksFree.net respects the intellectual property rights of others and complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please follow the steps outlined below to submit a valid DMCA notice:
- Identification of the Copyrighted Work:
- Provide a detailed description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. Include the title, author, and any relevant identification information.
- Infringing Material:
- Clearly specify the location of the infringing material on eBooksFree.net, such as the URL(s) or specific page(s) where the copyrighted content is present.
- Your Contact Information:
- Include your name, physical address, telephone number, and email address in the DMCA notice. This information will be used for communication purposes.
- Statement of Good Faith Belief:
- State that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement of Accuracy:
- Declare that the information provided in the DMCA notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Submitting the DMCA Notice:
- Send the completed DMCA notice using the contact us page.
We encourage open communication and respect the rights of copyright owners. If you have any questions or require further information regarding our DMCA procedures, please contact our Copyright Agent.
Thank you for your cooperation.